Ali Talks B'logs

Welcome to swirly inky fun.



Saturday 15 October 2011

Hi bloggers,
Just a quickie before I hop off to bed to get up early for my jewellery soldering class.
I was supposed to stop crafting and do housework this evening.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I made this tag instead as I remembered  grungy monday has returned so here is my entry for 
Grungy Monday challenge- a Holtzian Hallowe'en.

I used Tims latest Hallowe'en tag demo on his blog as inspiration. I had to make my own resist paper as I didn't have the Hallowe'en one, but it worked quite well using my unity stamps alphabet and clear embossing powder on the original resist paper ledger, smooshed with distress inks. I have photographed it sitting on a sheet of Midnight Dreary apothe-scary 12x12. Love those papers, but CANNOT cut them even though bought two of each.


I don't have the witch die either so have used one from graphic 45 le cirque paper. The clock and the bottle are Timmys however, as of course is the glassine strip to which I added alcohol inks.

The scary clowns on the bottle of 'blood' [alcohol ink and interference red perfect pearls] are digital images from itkupilli,[printed on safmat] which you may recognise from my last weeks sunday stamper entry. I love those spooky fellas!
Gave everything a good spritzing with Interference red perfect pearls.
     Posted by PicasaHave a fabulous Sunday drearys.xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Great tag Alison! The little bottle is sooooooo spooky, isn't Safmat great stuff. Your blog posting seems to be timed at 15.28 yesterday - did you really go to bed THAT early?! Hope today is fun! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison, your resist paper has turned out brilliantly, love the "bottle of blood". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY My kinda girl, blow the housework! - you have too much talent to spend your time dusting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Nicks. Blow the housework! Love your tag and the post below with all the birdies. Cute.
    Hugs Mrs A.
    p.s. It was the elephants paw (do they have paws!).Sbhould have been all garter stitch.

    ReplyDelete